First Aid Courses. Why do I need first aid training ?
The Health and Safety Executive (First Aid) regulations 1981 oblige all employers to provide nominated first aiders to take care of their staff, visitors and customers. CE Safety first aid training courses and first aid at work courses to help you comply with these obligations. The courses are designed to help train nominated first aiders in a range of situations, including those working specifically with children and those working in hazardous environments.
How can CE Safety Help?
CE Safety instructors have huge experience in providing first class first aid at work courses in London and across the UK, with a choice of 250 convenient local training centres, or even in house training if preferred. All courses have the flexibility to fit around staff availability and shifts, especially in childcare and education environments.
CE Safety first aid training courses and first aid at work courses all comply with the requirements of current first aid legislation and, where appropriate, are approved by the Health and Safety Executive. Qualifying staff will be awarded certificates valid for three years.
What first aid trainingcourses does CE Safety offer?
CE Safety offers six different types of first aid training courses and first aid at work courses to suit a variety of requirements and working environments. Courses range from 1-day to 3-days:
- 1-day Emergency First Aid at Work – first aid training courses for nominated first aiders in small organisations
- 1-day Paediatric First Aid Courses – first aid at work courses for nannies, au pairs, baby sitters and others who look after children
- 2-day Paediatric First Aid Courses – an Ofsted approved first aid training course for people aiming to qualify as an early years carer
- 3-day First Aid at Work Course – a HSE approved first aid at work course for hazardous environments of advanced first aid study
- AED Training – short emergency first aid at work courses covering the life-saving operation of automated external defibrillators
- First Aid at Work Refresher – a HSE approved course for those renewing a lapsed three day first aid certificate
Why choose CE Safety?
CE Safety have delivered thousands of similar high quality first aid training courses for companies and individuals just like you, so we understand how to make first aid training engaging and impactful. We know that attending a first aid at work course means more than just complying with legal obligations, it could help save someone’s life, and we take that responsibility seriously in every course we run.
We also understand the demands on your budget and we work hard to keep our emergency first aid at work course prices as low as possible, without compromising on the quality of the course.