Health & Safety Training Courses
Why do I need health and safety training courses?
There is a great deal of legislation outlining your obligations as an employer to provide a safe working environment that protects the health of your workforce. This includes the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations.In order to comply with this and other legislation, you need to ensure that your staff is provided with appropriate training to match their working environment.
Health and safety awareness courses and COSHH training courses also help to create a safer workplace for everyone, reducing accidents, cutting insurance costs and improving productivity.
How can CE Safety Help?
CE Safety offer cost effective, convenient health and safety courses that make it easy to meet all your statutory obligations as an employer. What’s more, we can tailor our courses to your specific sector or even you exact workplace, so that the training can be focused on the real life challenges faced by your staff on a daily basis.
Our health and safety awareness courses and health and safety training courses can be arranged at your convenience at over 250 centres across the country, or can take place in-house for larger groups, saving time and money on travel.
What health and safetycourses does CE Safety offer?
CE Safety offersthree differenthealth and safety courses in the UK:
- 1-day Risk Assessment Training – aimed at anyone responsible for identifying and reducing risks in the workplace
- 1-day Health and Safety in the Workplace – a broad based course covering the basics of health and safety under current legislation, including how to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries
- COSHH Training – aimed at workers who handle a range of designated hazardous substances, this course includes safe handling techniques and the requirements of the COSHH regulations
- Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 Course – for anyone whose job responsibilities include the handling of food – whether that’s preparing, manufacturing or selling.
- Evacuation Chair Training Course – prepares all potential operators for safe and effective use of the equipment, as well as fully informing them of the legislation and theory behind it.
All three health and safety training courses are approved by the Health and Safety Executive and successful candidates will be given a certificate that is valid for three years.
Why choose CE Safety?
CE Safety understands the importance of health and safety, both to ensure statutory compliance and to create a safe workplace for employees, visitors and customers. We have worked hard to design compact and accessible courses that provide an understanding of the principles of health and safety that workers can easily apply to their own environment.
We also work hard to keep our courses convenient and cost effective, keeping our health and safety course prices low without cutting the quality.